VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner/Recruiter
at VXI Global Solutions
We are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Business Partner for our World-class team to hire our valued candidates.This person will be responsible for the following:
Exhibit the VXI Culture of Performance and Core Values; Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, Agility & Inventiveness by regularly applying to guide these principles in the decisions and actions chosen based on Reason, Record, and Circumstance.
· Meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators and Guidelines in addition to VXI Policies and Procedures.
· Supervising, managing employee’s day to day task and overall KPI metrics
· Tracking, monitoring employee’s attendance and schedule adherence which including daily hour report and/or overtime
· Accomplished team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and motivating employees; coordinating, and enforcing system policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
· Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures. Recognizes and recommends operational improvements to increase agent performance.
· Avoid legal challenges by maintaining compliance with client service agreements and legal requirements.
· Monitors the performance of staff members according to established standards.
· May participate in hiring decisions and conduct performance appraisals.
· Meet with internal clients to assess needs and ensure utilization of accurate profiles and job descriptions
· Assist in developing targeted ads to post positions in print, radio, intranet, and social media outlets
· Review résumés; screen and select viable candidates
· Surf employment boards and industry websites to scout talent
· Uses database to maintain candidate pipeline
· Review, update and present pipeline management on a daily basis
· Conduct phone interviews to further evaluate potential candidates
· Help to facilitate any pre-employment testing required
· Conduct initial face-to-face interview at company corporate headquarters
· Recommend best-fit candidates for available positions to next rounds of interview
· Communicate status to candidates in a professional and consistent manner
· Conduct reference checks, background checks and handle all candidate relations
· Draft offer letters for candidates
· Continuously develop new ways of reaching candidates and networking
· Establish new processes to enhance the recruitment process within each line group
· Assist in the evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to goal setting
· Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed.
· Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
· Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
· Work closely with front line managers & employees in order to provide a voice for improvement processes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Able to coach and motivate in accordance with the VXI Performance Culture
· Familiar with contact center tools, systems, and methodologies
· Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Adaptable to swift program changes, developing the skills in proactive critical thinking and problem solving
· Ability to follow directions and logical process flows, with or without accommodation
· Ability to walk or stand for 2-4 hours at a time up to 7-8 hours in a day, with or without accommodation.
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or equivalent certification a plus
· 1-2 year Recruiting experience preferred
· Good outstanding track record in attendance and work performance metrics