Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations and Logistics Team Director Tokyo, Japan
PXG is a rapidly growing company and expanding its operations into the Japan market. This position will work closely with the local Japan team, along with US counterparts to oversee daily logistics and operations, in addition to a variety of duties as needed.
- Works daily with Operations and Logistics Team Director to ensure all operational pieces of the business are being done efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Job oversight includes order-entry, invoicing, processing, and setup of new accounts.
- Liaise with PXG-US teams to ensure customer orders are moving through the proper and necessary channels.
- Monitor Open Order Reports and provide customer follow-up, including tracking of shipments.
- Provide input on monthly forecasting to US-based teams for new orders and supply to PXG Japan.
- Work with outsourced third-party partners to ensure orders are being processed and completed within the timelines outlined
- Follow up on miss-shipped orders, shipping discrepancies, damaged/defective products, authorize materials for return and complete credit memos when applicable
Experience and Education Required
- 5+ years Operations and Logistics experience
- Bilingual in English and Japanese
- Business degree
- Teamwork, organized and detailed
- Project management and business acumen
- Excellent listening and follow-up skills
- Demonstrates confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel and CRM/sales database experience helpful
Local candidates are encouraged to apply