Peoples Bancorp Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP North Regional Manager
at Peoples Bancorp Inc.
The Regional Manager will be responsible for direct oversight of multiple retail branch locations within a specific geography within Peoples existing footprint. Reporting to the regional manager will be the branch managers that oversee the branch locations, along with other select employees. The regional Manager will focus on building and expanding our retail banking business. A successful leader will create, articulate and communicate our sales and service initiatives daily. The selected candidate will be able to energize the business development process utilizing strong sales and sales management coaching skills. A successful leader must be passionate about their role in the employee development process. They must be able to coach to and demonstrate expectations through well structured coaching sessions and by providing positive feedback with actionable items that ensure individual and office growth goals are achieved.
Additional duties include, but are not limited to, overseeing the day-to-day banking center operational activities to ensure each location functions in an efficient and effective manner; recruiting, developing and retaining high quality staff; building on and maintaining world class service levels; leading our efforts to initiate and build external community relationships; and providing the support necessary to ensure our managers and their teams succeed.
- A successful candidate will be an energetic, enthusiastic team player with excellent communication, problem solving, customer service, cross selling and consumer lending skills. The individual must be a decision-maker with well-developed interpersonal skills to represent the Bank positively in dealing with clients, employees and the community. This position requires strong leadership skills, great organizational skills and the ability to motivate and develop teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- The ability to manage numerous tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Strong analytical skills to monitor balance sheets and income statements, evaluate credit request, prepare budgets, determine trends in a given market and react accordingly
- Proven sales management and sales ability