Pathway Caring For Children
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bachelor's Level Intern
at Pathway Caring For Children
- 30-Apr-2015 to 29-Jun-2020 (PST)
- Canton, OH, USA
Required: Enrolled in a Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree program (social work, criminal justice, psychology)A description of the duties of the Intern is as follows.
1. Be responsible for University learning contract development within University time lines.
2. Complete orientation required by supervisor for Pathway Caring for Children. This would include program orientation, policy and procedures, call off procedures, and any other training agreed in student learning contract.
3. Attend one Director's meeting
4. Attend one Board meeting
5. Become familiar with all the case record requirements for CPST.
6. Learn about intake procedures and participate if appropriate. This include reception duties (phone) and enrollment responsibilities.
7. Learn CPST duties by shadowing CPST.
8. Learn CPST documentation.
9. Provide CPST to non-Medicaid cases as required by learning contract.
10. Participate and co-facilitate in CPST group.
11. Attend all mental health program meetings and case record review.
12. Assume special program development need. Example is developing evaluation survey, obtaining resources, developing intern manual
13. If school based collaborate with school in program implementation/development such as peer mentoring, peer mediation, tutoring program, etc.
14. Participate with other Pathway Caring for Children programs as identified as meeting student learning contract goals by supervisor.
15. Read required supportive articles or books identified by supervisor.