Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ RN Case Manager LSW Social Worker RN PRN
at Vibra Healthcare
Summa Rehabilitation Hospital, a joint venture between Summa Health System and Vibra Healthcare, is a state of the art 60-bed rehab facility, which opened in January 2012. Our interdisciplinary team approach is a crucial part of our effective rehabilitation program. Our team of professionals understand a wide variety of multi-faceted, complex disabilities and each member contributes unique services to the rehabilitation process. Our work is devoted to assisting and educating our patients to become more independent, to improve their self-esteem and to improve functional ability. We are excited about the opportunities that lie ahead and are looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to help us achieve our vision.
Summa Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Per Diem (PRN) Case Manager, RN or LSW to join our team!
The Case Manager is responsible to coordinate clinically complex patient’s care across a continuum. Ensuring and facilitating the achievement of quality clinical and cost outcomes, negotiating, procuring and coordinating appropriate services and resources needed by the patients. Intervening to address and resolve issues/concerns as necessary/at key points. Ensuring appropriate sequencing of treatment goals and implementation of a comprehensive discharge plan. Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide case management services to the patient population experiencing rehabilitation needs.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Social Worker in the state of employment required. Current BLS certification from a Summa Rehab Hospital-approved vendor required.
- Minimum one (1) year of case management experience preferred.
- Previous Rehab experience preferred.
- CCM certification strongly preferred.
- ACM, CRRN or CIRS preferred.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Must be assertive and personable with the ability to balance the complex challenge of delivering quality, cost-appropriate, and service-oriented outcomes.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the principles and concepts of case management and applicable standards of voluntary and regulatory agencies for review activities.
- Proficient in collecting and retrieving material from medical records.
- Knowledgeable in utilization review, medical terminology, appropriate levels of care, treatment, modalities, statues, and healthcare delivery models.
- Communication skills, both written and oral, must be outstanding and practiced with all internal and external business relationships.
- Interpersonal relationship abilities must be highly refined with negotiation and problem solving skills at a very high level.
- Must possess strong clinical assessment and process skills.
- Critical thinking skills must be demonstrated in all situations.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.