Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Housekeeper / Environmental Services Aide Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
Summa Rehabilitation Hospital, a joint venture between Summa Health System and Vibra Healthcare, is a new state of the art 60-bed rehab facility, which opened in January 2012. Our interdisciplinary team approach is a crucial part of our effective rehabilitation program. Our team of professionals understand a wide variety of multi-faceted, complex disabilities and each member contributes unique services to the rehabilitation process. Our work is devoted to assisting and educating our patients to become more independent, to improve their self-esteem and to improve functional ability. We are excited about the opportunities that lie ahead and are looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to help us achieve our vision.
Summa Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking an experienced Housekeeper / Environmental Services Aide to join our team!
This is a Full-time, non-exempt opportunity; 40 hours/week; 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.; every other weekend required with holiday rotation.
Responsible for performing a variety of cleaning duties to ensure the hospital physical environment meets established standards for cleanliness and sanitation, and meets all infection control and safety standards for the facility. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining the cleanliness of the floors and furniture using a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of experience as a floor tech in lieu of education will be considered.
- Minimum one (1) year of floor care experience required.
- Healthcare or other hospitality environment experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of proper procedure for preparing and maintaining various types of floor coverings preferred.
- Working knowledge of various floor care products common to the industry and ability to properly and safely use these products.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.