Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Sales Associate
at Levin Furniture
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of your customers? Do you love building and fostering relationships with clients? Do you want to get paid accordingly for your talents?
A career in Sales with Levin's is unlike any other retail sales job. We go beyond selling furniture and mattresses. We provide solutions.
At Levin's, you are helping our customers craft a welcoming home they can enjoy for years to come. Our beautiful showrooms are full of the latest fashions in home furnishings. With vivid colors, plush fabrics, and charming accessories, working here feels like home.
Levin Furniture is seeking individuals that are passionate about building and preserving relationships with their customers. Our Sales Professionals exhibit excellent communication skills, and take a friendly and sincere interest in helping each one of our guests. In our energizing environment, each day is different from the next.
This is a part-time position, with full-time earning potential. On average, our Part-Time Sales Professionals earn about $20/hr. In addition to unlimited income opportunities, we offer:
- Benefits package including dental, vision, wellness programs, 401K, and more
- Generous employee discount--decorate YOUR home with the latest trends at a special price
- Paid training-we offer all of the tools that you will need to succeed
Our Part-Time Sales positions offer a flexible evening/weekend schedule with commission bonus opportunities.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Great listening ability
- High energy, socially-focused, people person with experience in a customer satisfaction environment
- Detail oriented—Must be able to handle details quickly, correctly, and efficiently
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events
- Open to working on commission
- Prior experience using Windows-based computer programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business (or related field), or interior design preferred (but not required)
If you share our enthusiasm for success, outstanding customer service, design apply today.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, reach and move about the showroom regularly as needed. (Depending on the location, the ability to occasionally climb stairs is also required.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to use vision to read documents and computer screen.
- Ability to use hands to type information into computer.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 15 lbs.
In order to provide equal employment and achievement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Levin Furniture will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Levin Furniture does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous demonstrated experience in a customer satisfaction environment.
-Experience using Windows-based computer programs