Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dell Inc.
Responsible for managing assigned key major accounts. Develop partnership between the company and accounts through the coordination of sales, contracts, technical support teams and internal sales on specific accounts. Perform long range planning. Responsible for increasing account penetration, customer satisfaction and sales growth for long term results.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and plans account strategies and activities for specified accounts such as, selecting accounts, selecting products for calls, identifying buyer influences, overcoming objections, introducing new products, making sales presentations and negotiating discount points.
- Provide customer and competitor feedback to management.
- Attend and participate in industry sales conferences and trade shows.
- Typically requires more complex selling skills.
- Minimum of 6 year relevant experiences
- Strong knowledge of industry products and sales tactics.
- Familiar with related industry procurement guideline and process.
- Understanding of customer's decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Bachelor or above degree is preferred
- IT company sales experiences are preferred
- Possess at least good reading and written English skills.
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- An individual professional development plan
- Formal and informal training