Bryant & Stratton College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2020-Business Office Assistant
at Bryant & Stratton College
The Assistant’s role is an entry level position to support the Business Office at all 4 Ohio campuses. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, daily cash deposits and reconciliation, petty cash handling and reconciliation, accounts receivable management, payroll processing, benefit processing, preparation of reports, assisting with accounts payable management, and purchase order processing.
• Accounts Receivable, including receiving, processing and reconciling cash receipts for campus; notifying students who have signed promissory notes; analyzing student accounts to update site codes, coordinate outside collection accounts.
• Process time sheets and time entry for payroll. Verifying payroll edits.
• Maintain associates vacation and sick time.
• Assist with benefit processing for associates, including new hire orientation.
• Assist with the coordination of facility’s needs, including repair and maintenance.
• Process and track all purchase orders via PO requests and Oracle.
• Monitor campus petty cash, process petty cash requests, ensure timely reconciliation of petty cash, process petty cash reimbursement checks.
• Run month-end reports, save them to shared drives, verify funds were correctly paid in relation to general ledger.
• Process reports.